Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ten hut...

Sergeants Terry and Vickie were deployed to Sioux Falls, SD for two days to put Privates Jessica, Grace, Ella and Lily through a garage sale-ing boot camp. Thursday and Friday were spent pouring over terrain maps, scouting locations and ambushing the enemy.

After 9 hours of training, 94 miles logged, $66 spent and over 20 targets hit, I believe the mission could be considered a success...
I have been officially promoted from Private to Major(ly). Majorly exhausted, majorly never going shopping ever again and majorly in disbelief of how much fun I can have with my parents. Unbelievable amounts of laughs. So much fun.
Oh~and Dad, I found the furniture outlet. Can you believe it was right across from us while we were at Catfish Bay?
I don't understand how you didn't see it...

Thanks Mom and Dad. I love you. Sign.

No comments: