Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome to Sioux Falls.....





Today we were tourists in our own city. Our first stop was at the Hamburger Inn, an old hamburger shop downtown that has been there for ages. Jason was there last when he was about Grace's age which we all know was many moons ago. It consists of about 8 stools at a counter and the best bacon cheeseburger and onion rings I have ever eaten! Next, being the cultured folks that we are, we strolled around downtown and checked out the sculpture walk. The one that had three fat naked ladies dancing around was named "The Graces" which we thought was pretty funny. We capped the day off with a trip to the Falls which the girls always enjoy. It was like a mini vacation for us. Our day was a far cry from the one Lily predicted for herself last night while at Red Lobster (or Green Lobster as she calls it). She said "When I am a lobster, I will swim in there with them. And I will take my shirt off." I asked her when she was going to be a lobster and she said tomorow. Obviously that didn't happen but I think she had a pretty good day anyway!

No comments: