Thursday, October 2, 2008

Out with the old........



In with the new. I finally got Jason to buy me a new hoopty. Check it out! It's an Expedition like our black one was but it's nine years newer with lots of sweet options. It's great although I have to admit, it was sort of sad to see the old one drive away for the last time. My sentimental little Ella said she is going to miss it but sure seemed pleased with this one while she was laying the seat back and then setting it back up, over and over again.
Grace and Ella love the DVD player and Lily loves the "roll up" or moon roof for those of you who are not proficient in two year old speak. However, the person I think is probably most excited about the purchase is my mom! She will no longer be subjected to incredibly intelligent and interesting but admittedly endless conversations about vehicles between my dad and I. I know it is going to be hard for you to believe but this became a bit of an obsession for me for a couple of weeks now. I think Mom would agree it's been a long road (get it?) but after a few detours, we arrived at just the right destination!

No comments: