Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who says you can't go home.....

Wow! If I went to St. James every weekend, I don't think I would ever need to do another sit up or crunch. My stomach right now is sore from laughing so much. Whether it was watching Dad skateboard.....

Watching Josh make this face.....

Or do this....

Listening to all of the "Rock Band" performances.......





Or hanging out at the Legion with my bestie..........

I think I was pretty much laughing all weekend. What a great family I have! The girls always have such a great time in STJ really no matter what they are doing.









I am lucky to have two brothers and a sister-in-law I love hanging out with.

I am lucky to have my parents who I know I can count on always and no matter how many times I call a day, still keep answering the phone. Thank you Mom and Dad for everything~feeding us, housing us, entertaining us, babysitting and at the risk of sounding totally sappy and cheesy, loving us.

"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses."~Joyce Brothers

No comments: