Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Congratulations Bill and Lexi...

This weekend brought about an event that has been destined for many years now~the wedding of Jason's brother Bill and his lovely lady, Lexi.  The festivities began on Friday with a delicious and fun rehearsal dinner at a pizza joint in Sioux Falls at which I had never frequented but will definitely put in the dining out rotation.  The food was awesome but the company was even better and the weekend was off to a fabulous start.

The photos began and I don't think the flashes stopped going off until the wee hours of Sunday morning.  Here is the gorgeous couple with their parents...
And one of the groom with his proud parents...
The much anticipated day arrived and it was nothing but blue skies which was a pleasant surprise considering the weatherman had assured us rain was going to be the order of the day. 
Vows were exchanged, blessings were bestowed and then Mr. and Mrs. William Kolb were officially introduced...
 

A whole new family was begun before our very eyes and sealed with a kiss. Of course, the occasion needed to be commemorated with more photos  (to see these photos and even more, you can click the following link Bill and Lexi's wedding photos)...

And then it was time to party...
The dance floor at the KC hall will never be the same after meeting the Kolbs!  The entire event was fantastic and we were honored to be witnesses to it.  The food was easily in my top three best wedding meals I've ever had the pleasure of consuming, the bride was definitely among the most exquisite brides I've ever seen and the family is hands down one of the most wonderful I've ever been blessed to be a part of. 

To Bill and Lexi~ Father Lawrence commented during his sermon that while this is a beautiful day in your lives, it will not be the most beautiful day of your marriage.  How right I know he is.  I wish for you a lifetime of beautiful days.  Congratulations!

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Great post! I was just going through wedding blogs in order to get an idea about decoration. I have to decorate one of the wedding venues for my sister’s wedding. She has given me a responsibility and I don’t want to disappoint her at all. Also, it seems like she is going to like a venue decorated like this, simply with the lights.