Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update on life...

I've been negligent in my blogging as of late.  We've been busy.  That's it.  No other explanation, no exciting news, just busy with every day, ordinary stuff.  Cleaning, homework, sickness, Girl Scout cookie selling, organizing and errands.  Luckily among the mundane tasks and chores that come hand in hand with being alive, we've found some time for fun too. 
We've had fun just hanging around the house looking cute...
And we've had fun hanging around the house looking like the Grinch...
We've had lots of bouncy, slidy, crazy fun at the Xcite Family Fun Center
Along with some of our favorite Minnesota residents, who came to visit this past weekend, we've had mall shopping fun ...
Ella has had cold, outdoor, brand new fun ice skating with her Girl Scout troop...
And because of all the fun it was apparent she was having, some of our spectators wanted to get in on that fun...
And as if that isn't enough fun, a great amount of fun was had at Red Lobster celebrating my fabulous mother's birth...
 Oops, let's try that again...

So, as you can see, there really hasn't been much time for blogging.  We've been busy.

***Sidenote~To my mother...
There really isn't anything that I could say that I haven't already said.  You are the best mom I could have ever wished for and I can only hope that my girls love and respect me even half as much as I love and respect you.  I'm so grateful God chose me to belong to you.
Happy Birthday!

No comments: