Monday, August 11, 2008

Mirror, mirror on the wall......




Grace and Ella are the fairest of all. Well, and Lily too but Grace and Ella got new haircuts to look fresh for school. They have been begging me for quite a while to take them to get their hair cut. I promised them we would do it sometime before school started but didn't know exactly when. Last Tuesday Grace had a friend over. We had to bring her home and they asked me if we were going to get their hair cut after we dropped her off. I told them no to throw them off the trail but was planning on it. When we pulled into the Great Clips parking lot they started screaming and just as I looked in my rear view mirror, I caught a glimpse of them hugging each other with looks of pure joy on their faces. Ella hollered, "It's my dream come true!". You would have thought I had just informed them that Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers were moving in with us. Anyway, I think they turned out pretty cute! And I threw in a picture of Lily just because she is fun to look at, new haircut or not.

No comments: