Friday, February 13, 2009

My PDA.....

After hours and hours of toiling, mulling and anguishing, I decided what better Valentine's Day gift for Jason than a public declaration of love. Since I don't have access to a sky writing plane and I have already done the make a t-shirt proclaiming my love and wear it in public, I decided this blog is my best option. Last year for V-day, I wrote and presented Jason with 20 Reasons Why I Love You....(based on prior postings, you have probably figured out I like doing this sort of thing). Here is my list for all to read and realize I have seriously lucked out in the husband department....

20. I love you because you are nice to my family.
19. I love you because you are a loving and involved Dad to Grace, Ella and Lily.
18. I love you because when I am telling a story, you act it out by nodding your head and moving along with what I am saying.
17. I love you because you are so funny and can always make me laugh.
16. I love you because you make your own lunch.
15. I love you because you help with Grace's field trips.
14. I love you because you love UFC and Pinks so much.
13. I love you because you make me feel safe and comfortable.
12. I love you because you come home at the end of the day and that is my favorite part of the day.
11. I love you because you are friendly and can talk to anyone (even if those anyone's happen to be chicas).
10. I love you because when I come home from shopping, you don't get mad about me spending money and even tell me what I bought is cute.
9. I love you because you make every day events so much fun.
8. I love you because you are the most genuine, sincere and honest person I know.
7. I love you because sometimes you help the girls pick out their outfits.
6. I love you because of how patient you are with all your girls, especially me.
5. I love you because you always make time for us and always put us first.
4. I love you because you understand me.
3. I love you because when you tell a story, you always (try to) talk like the person you are talking about.
2. I love you because you love me in spite of all of my faults and make me want to be a better person.
1. I love you because I know with every ounce of my being that I can count on you.
Jason, I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I think that is the best Valentine's Day gift ever!