Friday, September 4, 2009

A question and an opinion.....

Though we miss Grace and Ella like crazy while they are at school, Lily and I have been making do with bike riding, butterfly searching, library visiting, errand running and sandbox treasure hunting....and many other activities~some fun and some not so fun. One activity we especially enjoy is eating. Wednesday I put on my chef hat and prepared one of the most elite menu items on the kid's favorite cuisine list~beans and wienies. As Lily and I happily munched, she looked at me very seriously and asked, "Are there hot dogs in these wienies?" Well, of course darling, there are hot dogs in our wienies. Only the best for my girl!

Thursday after a playdate with Lily's friend Emily and lunch with Jason, we were onto another "fun" activity, SHOPPING. Turns out only one of the two of us considers shopping to be fun! On the drive to Kohl's Lily informed me, "I hate shopping. It makes me feel like I'm going to a funeral." Hmm...Lily, why don't you tell me how you really feel?

No comments: