Monday, January 5, 2009

Trading up.....

Our little Lily Jane made a big real estate deal this weekend. Goodbye crib.....

Hello big girl bed!



As you can see, there really wasn't any reluctance involved in the move.
She did wake up crying around 11:00PM. When I went in to soothe the savage beast, I couldn't find her. I was just about to panic when I traced the crying to the floor next to the bed. She was slightly dazed and confused. When I asked her, "Did you fall out of bed?" she replied with a very distraught, "Yes, I did". It was almost like she hadn't realized what happened until I put it into words for her. But like a horse, if you fall off, you must climb right back into the saddle so after a few snuggles and a promise that Daddy would come and tuck her back in, she was all set for take two. Right now she is sitting next to me happily viewing her pictures and looking very well rested. Wish you all a terrific day, sweet dreams and soft landings!

No comments: