Friday, April 3, 2009

My 2 best conversations of the week...

CONVERSATION #1
Lily: "Mom, I am going to be a cowboy girl when I grow up."
Me: "That would be a cowgirl."
Lily: "It would? Will I ride a horse?"
Me: "Yep."
Lily: "A real one or a pretend one?"
Me: "A real one."
Lily: "Will you ride one too?"
Me: "Nope, I don't like horses."
Lily: "How will I ride one then if you don't?"
Me: "I will help you get on and then you can ride."
Lily: "Mom, cowgirls don't cry."

(I do believe I am going to have to suspend Lily's radio privileges if she continues to make Reba McEntire/Brooks and Dunn references during our conversations!)

CONVERSATION #2
Me: "Ella, you sure look cute."
Ella: "I know. When Max sees me, he's probably going to faint."


Oh, to have the confidence of a five year old!


Wishing you all a fabulous weekend filled with good conversation!

No comments: