Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ain't no party like a Kindergarten party....

We just got home from Ella's Kindergarten program and thought I would share some pictures. She did great and didn't appear to be nervous at all. Of course, being placed between Ty and Max, her two best boys, probably didn't hurt. As you can see, she wore a special outfit today and also had her hair curled. Not surprisingly, when I asked her what she thought of her hair, she replied, "I love it. I hope Max doesn't try to kiss me." To my knowledge, he didn't so we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief for that! (***Max is in the red shirt to her left, your right.)


Yep, we even got a little taste of the Macarena!
They closed out the show with a rousing performance of "Itsy Bitsy Spider" that brought the house down. No one can rock that song like a group of Kindergarteners! Enjoy!

No comments: